LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29 attaches importance to the protection of the privacy of those who provide us with personal data.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The Data Controller is LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29, SARL with share capital of 21,342.83 euros, having its registered office at 42 RUE DOCTEUR MALABOUCHE 34660 COURNONTERRAL, France and registered with the Trade and Companies Register of COURNONTERRAL under number 44040490300062.
Phone Number: 07 86 85 95 93
What personal data do we process?
The personal data collected may include:
- Name and surname
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Company Name
Personal data that is collected by LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29 and especially if you are:
- LA CASA TROPICALE client | LINE 29
- Business partner or correspondent
- Candidate for recruitment or internship
- Website Visitor www.laligne29.com
are processed for the following purposes:
- the day-to-day management of your files
- the management of your requests for information, quotes, appointments, etc ...
- managing your applications
- the management of your subscriptions to our newsletter, workshops or training organized
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29 ensures that its processing of personal data is lawful and justified by a valid legal basis, such as the consent of the data subject, the necessity related to the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or the legitimate interests of LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29.
How long do we keep your personal data?
THE CASA TROPICFTA | LINE 29 keeps your personal data only for the time necessary for the operations for which they were collected, in compliance with the legislation in force and taking into account the limitation periods.
Do we carry out profiling with your personal data?
LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29 does not make automated decisions, including profiling, based on your personal data.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
As long as the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before this withdrawal.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to be informed and to request access to the personal data we process;
- Right to rectification: the right to ask us to amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure: the right to ask us to permanently delete your personal data;
- Right to restriction: the right to ask us to temporarily or permanently stop processing all or part of your personal data;
- Right to object:
- the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for personal reasons;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit such personal data for use by a third-party service;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision-making, including profiling, in the event that the decision would have an impact on thelegal effect on you or would produce a similar significant effect.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL https://www.cnil.fr/.
To exercise your rights with LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29, you can send a letter to LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29, 42 RUE DOCTEUR MALABOUCHE 34660 COURNONTERRAL or an e-mail to email@example.com.
What security measures have we put in place to protect your personal data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized use, accidental loss or partial or total destruction.
Professional ethics are inherent to our profession and among the main principles, confidentiality: we are committed to preserving this principle of ethics, the foundation of our profession and our way of working.
As a result,
- We systematically sign confidentiality agreements with our subcontractors, partners of LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29;
- We have incorporated the appropriate confidentiality clauses into the employment contracts of our employees.
The standards of LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29 are strict and guarantee the best security of the data we process:
- Ultra-secure connection to Extranet and internet tools (www.laligne29.com site);
- Extranet: by username and confidential password: the data that passes through the site www.laligne29.com is encrypted before being sent over the Internet;
- Ultra-secure hosting: a secure Data Center + a server hosted in a monitored room with protected access in France;
- Data backup: Automatic on a separate server also located in France - Implementation of a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Adding security levels on Routers - Procedure for blocking the service when intrusion is suspected.
Who else can access your personal data?
Is your personal data transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data processed by or on behalf of LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29 may be transferred and processed by third parties located outside the European Union. In this case, LA CASA TROPICALE | LINE 29 ensures that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law and in particular that the territory of destination has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the Commission of the European Union.
Updated: March 2023
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers recognize your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been displayed), web bugs (similar to pixel tags), and web storage, which are used in desktop software or mobile devices. There are also technologies like mobile device identifiers and SDK integrations to help businesses recognize your device when you return to an app or otherwise use a service.